IAS Study Circle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
IAS Study Circle

I am a third year undergraduate student of IIT Kharagpur. The purpose behind making this forum is to bring all the IAS aspirants at one platform.

2 posters

which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams?

Poll

from which classes NCERT books should be read?

[ 0 ]
    which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams? Bar_left0%which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams? Bar_left0%which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    sherdil

which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams? Empty which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams?

Post  sherdil Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:09 am

Please tell me which NCERT subjects should and read and from which class? 6-12th or 8-12th or 10-12th?
    Do we have to read only history, geography, economics and polity of these classes or math science as well?

Do I have to read NCERT books of accountancy,business studies,chemistry,physics,mathematics,psychology,sociology and statics for mains? even if these are not my optionals? Do these come in GS papers of pre/mains?

>> and for which subjects OLD NCERTs need to be read?
    egurumavin

which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams? Empty Re: which NCERT books I need to read for Civil Services Exams?

Post  egurumavin Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi friends, please reffer the following web site for current affair solutions, I found it very useful.
    gurumavin

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:26 am